Washington » Find CaliforniaGeo Members in our Directory
This is the place where you can search our directory for members who can assist you with design, analysis, installation, and commissioning of geothermal heat pump projects for all types of buildings.
GeoTility has been designing, installing, and servicing heating and cooling systems for more than 30 years. In the early 1990’s we recognized the need for more efficient and environmentally friendly alternatives to help preserve our environment. We turned our attention to geothermal heating and cooling systems, which we believe are the most energy efficient, environmentally clean, and cost effective space conditioning systems available today.
Since then we have dedicated ourselves to being an industry leader by providing the highest quality products, technical knowledge, and service to our clients. We have completed hundreds of geothermal projects ranging in size from small residential projects to large commercial and institutional systems. We can provide full design/build services for the most ambitious projects. From large multi-use recreation facilities to resort hotels and office buildings, our extensive experience will ensure a successful geothermal installation of any size.
Our design and installation staff are fully certified by heat pump manufacturers and the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association, and our drilling division is overseen by some of the most knowledgeable and experienced drillers in Western Canada . We can design and install geothermal systems anywhere in Western Canada and the American Pacific Northwest. Regardless of size or location, we remain committed to providing the highest level of service to our past, present, and future customers.
ORCA takes care of all aspects of the “exterior works” portion of the geothermal system, including:
- Professional engineered exterior infrastructure, designed to meet the energy demands of your home or building
- Complete turn key installation including, drilling, loop insertion, grouting, headering, lateral piping, testing and commissioning, securing energy-ready supply to the demarcation point
- Pressure testing of the exterior infrastructure in preparation for connection to your building’s interior works
- Maintenance and repair of the exterior works portion for the life of the utility contract
- Detailed metering of the energy transferred to the indoor heat pump