ORCA ENERGY » Find CaliforniaGeo Members in our Directory
This is the place where you can search our directory for members who can assist you with design, analysis, installation, and commissioning of geothermal heat pump projects for all types of buildings.
ORCA takes care of all aspects of the “exterior works” portion of the geothermal system, including:
- Professional engineered exterior infrastructure, designed to meet the energy demands of your home or building
- Complete turn key installation including, drilling, loop insertion, grouting, headering, lateral piping, testing and commissioning, securing energy-ready supply to the demarcation point
- Pressure testing of the exterior infrastructure in preparation for connection to your building’s interior works
- Maintenance and repair of the exterior works portion for the life of the utility contract
- Detailed metering of the energy transferred to the indoor heat pump